Friday, October 31, 2008

HOME!

We got home Tuesday afternoon, and life is immensely easier now that we are all in one place. Transportation was interesting -- I will post some pics of that. But, she grinned at not having to ride in a car seat or wheel chair!

The last couple of weeks is catching up with Ray and I, so I will post more when I'm better rested and more lucid.

Pain control is good - Tylenol once a day, plus homeopathic remedies, she's tolerating her feedings well, and looks absolutely great.

2 comments:

Luke's Mom said...

Yahoo, so glad to hear that she is home and doing so well. Get some sleep my friend you deserve it.

Suzi

ann said...

Great news! I'm sure Abby will feel much more comfortable at home - and it's always nice to sleep in your own bed!
In His Love and Blessings,
annb